[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - how to add push button to GPIO?

how to add push button to GPIO?

Using Zynq Programmable Logic and Xilinx tools to create custom board configurations

how to add push button to GPIO?

Postby parallella-project » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:39 pm

could anyone show me how to connect a push button to one of the GPIO ports? is there any schematic available for this?
parallella-project

Re: how to add push button to GPIO?

Postby parallella-project » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:54 pm

The other important point is that the GPIO ports are differential. so what should I do with the other dual GPIO port in the case of using push button? I mean where should I connect the dual GPIO port?
parallella-project

Re: how to add push button to GPIO?

Postby olajep » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:57 am

_start = 266470723;
olajep

Return to FPGA Design