[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - test and quicktest mostly good

test and quicktest mostly good

Moderator: dar

test and quicktest mostly good

Postby nickoppen » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 am

Hi dar,

I got COPRTHR via the pre-installed version that came with Ubuntu 14.04.

Reading through the primer I decided (as root) to run "make quicktest" and "make test" from /usr/local/browndeer/test. Most of the tests succeeded. There were some compile warnings which looked benign and some other output such as the OpenCL the available devices and their characteristics.

Is the the output you would expect at this stage? I assume that the installation on the 14.04 image was tested and what was installed is the best available?

Given that I am a complete linux ignoramus and have no hope of "fixing" anything, are there any tweaks that you recommend before starting to code?

nick
Sharing is what makes the internet Great!
nickoppen

Re: test and quicktest mostly good

Postby nickoppen » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:43 am

nickoppen

Re: test and quicktest mostly good

Postby nickoppen » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:17 pm

nickoppen

Return to OpenCL