[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Accessory Bundle Availability

Accessory Bundle Availability

Sub forum for Parallella daughter cards and accessories

Moderator: Folknology

Accessory Bundle Availability

Postby Prince_of_Ravens » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:13 pm

As a Kickstarter Backer I had received my Parallella boards a few weeks ago. The boards look amazing. Unfortunately that is all I can do with them, look. I cannot use the parallella and would like to be able to aquire the accessory bundle so that I can. It seems to me that enough accessory bundles should have been set aside so that the Kickstarter Backers could actually use the boards that they had purchased. Does anyone know if there is anyway I can get a hold of one of these accessory bundles? The store has been and still is sold out of them.
Prince_of_Ravens

Re: Accessory Bundle Availability

Postby gceline » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:15 pm

All the Accessories are available from reputable component resellers or from sites like Amazon
Power Supply Wall Socket AC/DC PSU - 5V DC min 2000mA rated with 5.5mm OD / 2.1mm ID center positive polarity plug
Digi-Key Part Number T1058-P5P-ND

Micro SD card High quality micro-SD card with a minimum size of 8GB. We have recommended SanDisk Ultra 16 GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS-1 or something of similar quality Digi-Key Part Number SDSDQ-8192-ND or Amazon

Micro HDMI to HDMI cable HDMI Male to Micro HDMI Male (Type D), 6 foot
Digi-Key Part Number P570-006-MICRO-ND
Digi-Key Part Number WM1284-ND

Micro USB adapter cable Micro B Male to USB Type A Female, USB OTG Adapter, 6"
Digi-Key Part Number 839-1106-ND or Amazon (USB OTG Cable)
Graham
Adapteva
gceline

Postby rocknrobin » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:45 pm

I am sorry to appear ignorant here, but I ordered an accessory bundle at the end of May. I have received the kit and it appears to have everything I need but I thought I was to get an SD card with the image on it. I do have a card in a little plastic case that has Parallella image written on it, but what kind of card is this? It certainly does not fit in the mini SD card on the board I have.
rocknrobin

Postby Claggy » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Claggy

Postby over9000 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:42 pm

Two more things about the micro SD, if you haven't used them before...

* it goes in with the labelled side up (closest to the underside of the board)
* to remove it from the board, push it in---it's spring-loaded. You might get away with pulling it out a few times, but you'll probably break something that way.
over9000

Postby rocknrobin » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:50 am

Thanks for the quick responses. Duh. I feel really dumb now. Found the card, got it imaged and up and running tonight. Yee-Haw.
rocknrobin

Return to Daughter Cards & Accessories