[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - When using EMIO do I need to rebuild the FSBL

When using EMIO do I need to rebuild the FSBL

Using Zynq Programmable Logic and Xilinx tools to create custom board configurations

When using EMIO do I need to rebuild the FSBL

Postby wiegmink » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi all,

Not sure if the questions belongs here, but is is closely related to HW design. I've added SPI0 in the MIO configuration, io is routed through EMIO to a component in the PL (and from there to the outside world). Xilinx issue 47511 taken into account. Question is if I use EMIO do I need to rebuild the FSBL? (Or maybe in general do I always need to rebuild the FSBL if the configuration is changed?)

Thanks.
Cheers,
Klaas
wiegmink

Re: When using EMIO do I need to rebuild the FSBL

Postby wiegmink » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:01 pm

In the mean time I've got output signals, so the answer is you don't need to rebuild the FSBL. (Apparently posting questions already helps.) :)
The only thing is that the speed option in the spidev_test.c doesn't do much. Output clock is pretty fixed at 645 kHz. Anyway, next thing to look at, this item is closed.
Cheers,
Klaas
wiegmink

Re: When using EMIO do I need to rebuild the FSBL

Postby olajep » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:48 pm

_start = 266470723;
olajep

Return to FPGA Design