[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Parallella project

Parallella project

Parallella project

Postby Nader_Jendoubi » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Hi

i'am really new in parallella, i know it for just a month and i have not any experience with it

i have to realise: interfacing parallella with a USB camera and then exploiting video stream for Harris corner detector

If someone realised this project before, so he can help me with epiphnay/ARM programming, which libraries should i use

how can i use multiple epiphany cores.

If someone has some experience, please don't hesitate to give me some help, it's crucial

Thanks
Nader_Jendoubi

Re: Parallella project

Postby 9600 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:49 am

Please do not create duplicate posts — this is not a good way to get people to help with your project :)

I would urge you to read the Epiphany SDK documentation, and to build and study the Epiphany and Parallella examples, along with the many posts on here which discuss these and the basics. Then you will have a better idea of how to program the Epiphany, and a better idea also of which existing libraries may be a good candidate for porting.

Regards,

Andrew
Andrew Back

Return to Image and Video Processing