[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - I'm working on it..

I'm working on it..

Moderator: Hoernchen

Re: I'm working on it..

Postby aolofsson » Sat May 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Hoernchen, That's incredibly impressive!! Hopefully you will get lots of beta testers and collaborators. Please let me know if you need anything from us.
Cheers,
Andreas
aolofsson

Postby yabin » Sun May 05, 2013 1:15 am

Good News! Thank you Hoernchen!

Hoernchen provided a very clear todo list in the post. It's time for the community to discuss how others can contribute to the llvm/clang toolchain for Epiphany based on Hoernchen's work. I list some topics here (many from Hoernchen's post, just make it clear to further discussion).

1. write test cases for the backend and report bugs
2. clang support
3. Elf writer
4. MCJIT support

Any others we can start to do?
yabin

Postby shodruk » Sun May 05, 2013 6:32 am

Great work!!
You wrote this all by yourself in such a short term? Incredible!!!! :o

LLVM is one of the most important technology for computing platform today.
With LLVM, we will be able to write codes for Epiphany with ANY programming languages we want.

I will contribute by reporting bugs etc., but I need Parallella first! :D
Shodruky
shodruk

Postby ysapir » Sun May 05, 2013 10:15 am

ysapir

Postby shodruk » Sun May 05, 2013 5:57 pm

Shodruky
shodruk

Postby mortdeus » Mon May 06, 2013 8:37 am

I can set people up with ssh access for a remote parallella board. Just message me your ssh keys and desired user name.
mortdeus

Postby ysapir » Mon May 06, 2013 11:45 am

ysapir

Postby tnt » Mon May 06, 2013 11:51 am

Well you can just forward the port to the board (assuming you fixed its IP address).

The issue is then that the board can act as a gateway to access your internal network so ideally you need to setup a DMZ for the board so that it's alone in its own isolated/sandboxed network.
tnt

Postby ysapir » Mon May 06, 2013 3:50 pm

Of course... Thanks!
ysapir

Postby theover » Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 am

A working LLVM is great of course, though I wouldn't by a long stretch call it superior to a well made gnu compiler, possibly smaller. probably more overseeable. Is it GPL-ed, or can you keep your patches to yourself (i.e. your ported version, must you share the sources?).
theover

PreviousNext

Return to LLVM Compiler