[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Problem with float with OpenCL in CPU

Problem with float with OpenCL in CPU

Moderator: dar

Problem with float with OpenCL in CPU

Postby thesivis » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:52 pm

thesivis

Re: Problem with float with OpenCL in CPU

Postby dar » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Ok. This is a new one. Have not seen this before. Your tests are easy enough to reproduce on one of our boards. Let me have this looked at and I will et back to you with what I learn.

-DAR
dar

Re: Problem with float with OpenCL in CPU

Postby dar » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:18 pm

I tested the kernel you posted and cannot reproduce on our board. I get 3.5 for both the ARM CPU and Epiphany.
Note that you should use stdcpu for the ARM and stdacc for Epiphany. In your post you mentioned GPU and CPU.

Could you post the host code you are using for the test?
dar

Return to OpenCL