[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - Epiphany accelerator not found

Epiphany accelerator not found

Moderator: dar

Re: Epiphany accelerator not found

Postby dar » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:16 pm

dar

Postby Bikeman » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Hmmm...

I installed the SDK from the binary distribution here : http://www.browndeertechnology.com/code ... llella.tgz on top of the original image that was shipped with my Parallella board (I was backer #5000-and-something, must be the last batch ). I have not yet dared to update that image per se.

I was under the impression that the latest & greatest OpenCL SDK was NOT yet installed on the SD card that came with me Parallella, so i installed it from the said tgz downloaded from the web. Was I wrong? Too bad if I overwrote a working SDK :-(

EDIT: It might be worth noting that in principle the Epiphany is working ok on my board, e.g. the matmul-16 example runs fine and gives valid results.

Cheers
HB
Bikeman

Postby censix » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:14 pm

censix

Postby dar » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:21 pm

I just noticed that above it is reported the device is found when run as user, but not as root. Of course you must be root on Parallella to use Epiphany, but this would suggest a configuration issue. The original post for this thread was resolved (after debugging to see if something was wrong) by setting correct paths in the environment. Just an observation.
dar

Postby censix » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 pm

censix

Postby Bikeman » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:33 pm

Great, now works for me, THX
Bikeman

Previous

Return to OpenCL