[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Parallella Community • View topic - flyport gprs in parallella

flyport gprs in parallella

Sub forum for Parallella daughter cards and accessories

Moderator: Folknology

flyport gprs in parallella

Postby adexmont » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:06 pm

hello I'm waiting for my parallella board and in the meanwhile i was looking for a device to connect to parallella for make my parallella board a very smart phone :P so i found this: .
Is it possible to connect and make the Flyport work with parallella? the answer is yes (everithing it's possible was the aswer tht i get from three persons).
Am I able to do that ? surely not :(
So i try to find other people that are intrested in this idea.

Thanks for suggestion consideratio or any other sinthoms of interest in this idea

A
adexmont

Re: flyport gprs in parallella

Postby 9600 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:06 pm

I don't see mention of voice/audio on that web page, only GPRS. So that particular board may not be what you're after, but I'm sure there are GSM/3G modules with audio inputs and outputs, so it's almost certainly possible. However, once you've added a screen etc. also, it's going to be on the bulky side :)

Cheers,

Andrew
Andrew Back

Return to Daughter Cards & Accessories